Wednesday 4 December 2013

"On Wednesdays We Wear Pink" ❤


Since it is Wednesday I thought I would do a post with the pink products that I have been loving lately. Pink is my favourite colour, and sometimes having a super girly makeup day is just what you need to get you through the last few days in the week.

Marc Jacobs Lolita palette
You are all probably so sick of hearing me talk about this palette so I am going to keep it short. Basically it is the prettiest every day makeup palette that has a mix of matte neutrals and shimmery pinky-toned shadows. The colours are incredibly pigmented, and blend so easily. I have been reaching for this palette pretty much every day lately, and I am in love with the eye looks it creates.



Dior Rosy Glow Blush
This is a blush I have been reaching for lately because I love the natural flush it gives my cheeks. In the pan the product looks really Barbie pink, but when you apply it to your face it adjusts to create a colour that suits your skin tone. I get sad every time I use this blush because I don't want the embossed Dior logo to come off, but I know it is inevitable. Overall though, I just really like this product because it is very pigmented, and blends nicely onto your cheeks. It is a pretty blush that I use all year regardless of the season, and I just really like it a lot. 




Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick in the shade #1 Nude Beige
This is one of my favourite lipsticks because lets be honest, the packaging is gorgeous. YSL lipsticks really are great quality though, and they go on so creamy. They are also extremely pigmented and are very long wearing. This shade "nude beige" is a pretty natural pink colour. It is an easy colour to grab in the morning because it goes with every makeup look, and I find it is flattering for my skin tone. I need to go buy more of  these because although they are pricey, they are worth every penny. 


Chanel Glossimer in the shade #164
 This is a great every day lipgloss that is one of my absolute favourites. It is a pretty light pink shade that adds a touch of colour to your lips without making them too nude or too Barbie pink. These glosses are not too sticky, which is nice, and also do not have much of a smell to them. I love the formula of these glosses though, and I will definitely be picking up more.
                               


Essie Minimalistic Nail Polish
This is a pretty light pink shade that I have been painting on my nails a lot lately. I find it just makes your nails look so much cleaner, and it is a nice classic colour. As the weather has gotten colder I have found myself reaching for dark nail polishes a lot of the time, but when I do decide I want a light colour it is always this one that I use. I love it with Marc Jacobs "Glinda" on the accent nail, as you can see below. It is the prettiest combination. 


Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2 Perfume
This is a perfume that I reach for all year because it is one of my favourites. It is light and fresh and has a fruity smell to it. I wish that the scent lasted on me a little longer, but that just means I am going to have to buy the rollerball so I can apply more throughout the day. My boyfriend loves this one and comments on how great I smell every time I wear it. I suggest you go smell this perfume because it smells amazing, and it is definitely a smell I will never get tired of.


Those are all my favourite pink beauty items at the moment. I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday, and leave me a comment in the box below letting me know what your favourite pink beauty items are.

xoxo Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment