Saturday 16 November 2013

November Julep Box


My November Julep box finally came and I am so excited to show you what I got.  My style profile is "Classic with a Twist," so that is the box that I am automatically signed up for, but this month I liked the "Boho Glam" box better, so that is the one that I chose. 
Here are the contents of the box:

The three items on the left are the products that came in my November box, and the items on the right are shades that I added on. As you can see it comes with a gorgeous light creamy yellow colour called "Alexandra", a pretty wildberry purple shade called "Aisha", and a mauve coloured lipgloss called "Charming". All of which are perfect for fall. Below you can see these shades in more detail.

The polishes in the November collection were all so gorgeous though that I couldn't resist adding on three extra shades from the collection to my box. Each polish you add is also only $4.99, compared to their regular price of $14.99 I thought this was a great deal. These made my box come to $34.99 instead of $20.00, but I thought it was worth it. I am going to have to stop myself from doing this every month  though. The colours I added on were "Autumn," which was a stunning orangy red glitter, "Cynthia," which was a pretty opaque gold glitter, and "Lola," which was a unique matte navy shade. I added an additional polish to my basket as well because I thought it was gorgeous and fell in love. This is the bronze glitter on the far right, and it is called "Jane".  I just thought all the polishes were way too pretty to pass up, and I didn't own anything like them.  These can be seen below:

Below is everything I received this month:

I painted my nails using some of these products as soon as I opened the box, so below you can see what they look like. I used the shade "Aisha" with "Cynthia" on my accent nail, and "Jane" on top of that for even more glitter.


 I have tried a few of the polishes from my "Beginners Julep box" that I did a post on, and I was really impressed with the quality. The polishes are very opaque, and go on so nicely that you barely even need 2 coats. The brushes take a bit of getting used to though because they do apply a lot of product, so you need to be careful to wipe the extra on the sides of the bottle before applying. Overall, I think these polishes are definitely worth the $20.00 a month. Now I just need to come up with a good way to store them.

If you are interested in signing up to be a Julep Maven you can click on the link below:
http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/389614/

Leave me a comment in the box below letting me know if you have any tips of good ways to store nail polish.

xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment